We’ll guide you through your college apps from start to finish.
Are you a rising senior and wondering when and how to start your college applications? Are you a bit bewildered by the whole process? We’ve got you covered. From initial planning and college list building to your completed application, our 2024 college app workshops will kickstart your college application process.
Whether you’re applying to schools on the Common App, Coalition App, or University of California system, we’d love to help you perfect your applications.
- Create and review a balanced college list
- Determine application deadline and submission order: ED, ED2, REA, EA or Regular
- Complete application activities section and resume
- Write a compelling personal statement and supplemental essays
- Request letters of recommendation
- Plan for transcript requests
- Determine if and where to send ACT/SAT scores
- Identify scholarship opportunities and understand financial aid
- Create an individualized college application timeline and deadlines
We support you all the way
- Our college app workshops are led by college counseling veteran Diane Campbell (see bio below).
- All students will have their essays read by current admissions officials from top schools (Diane’s recent events have featured reps from NYU, Stanford, and DU).
- A team of additional counselors will be on hand to give students personalized guidance and support.
Meet Diane Campbell
Our 2024 College Application Workshops will be led by Diane Campbell. Diane has been a professional school and college counselor for over 18 years. She has worked at the university, middle and high school levels, supporting students in college and career development, social and emotional support, and academic course planning. She is the current Director of College Counseling at Liberty Common High School in Ft. Collins and owner of Campbell College Consulting, a college coaching company that supports students in the college search and application process all over the world.
In the last few years, Diane’s students have been admitted to a diverse and amazing group of colleges including Yale, Princeton, Tulane, Penn, USC, MIT, Northeastern, NYU, Notre Dame, CalTech, Colorado College, Duke, and many more.
Diane was named 2017 CTCL (Colleges That Changes Lives) Counselor of the Year and was a 2019 RMACAC Roger Campbell recipient. She currently serves on the Counselor Advisory Committee for the College Board in New York. She was featured in Jeff Selingo’s national best-seller, Who Gets In and Why and many articles in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and The Chronicle of Higher Education.
Dates, Locations & Logistics
- Enrollment is limited to 25 students. The location for our workshops will be at or near our Mindfish offices and finalized based on enrollment numbers.
- Snacks will be provided at both sessions and lunch will be provided at session #2.